Hips & Curves Editorial Standards
Hips & Curves declines to publish Posts with unacceptable content. We define unacceptable content as anything included or linked that:
- Is used to abuse, harass, stalk or threaten a person(s).
- Is libelous, defamatory, knowingly false or misrepresents another person.
- Infringes upon any copyright, trademark, trade secret or patent of any third party. (If you quote or excerpt someone's content, it is your responsibility to provide proper attribution to the original author.)
- Violates any obligation of confidentiality.
- Violates the privacy, publicity, moral or any other right of any third party.
- Contains undisclosed editorial content that has been commissioned and paid for by a third party, and/or contains undisclosed paid advertising links and/or spam. Every opinion expressed must be the true opinion of the author. For a clear definition of proper disclosure, please see The FTC’s Endorsement Guides: What People Are Asking.
This list is not a comprehensive list and may be revised at any time.