Hips & Curves is looking for a Ecommerce Marketing Manager!
The Ecommerce Marketing Manager oversees all online programs (Email, SEM/SEO, PPC, Social Ads, Display, Affiliate) and spearheads marketing efforts for customer acquisition. We need an intensely analytical individual with a strong background in Email, SEO, paid search and ecommerce. Our ideal candidate must be willing to hit the ground running and quickly take ownership of new and existing marketing channels.
We are looking for a go-getter who is open to trying new things and willing to think outside the box. Must be comfortable working in a very collaborative, creative, fast paced environment, sharing concepts and taking feedback from a highly involved team.
- Analyze campaign and website performance to identify opportunities for growth.
- Create and manage campaigns in Google AdWords, PLA, Facebook, Criteo, Bing Ads.
- Manage vendor relationships with outside marketing partners.
- Establish and monitor metrics to track campaign performance, targets and goals, including providing detailed ROI analysis and forecasting.
- Write and test strong ad copy.
- Keep up with the ever-evolving digital landscape and continually look for new opportunities to reach targeted audiences and optimize KPIs.
- Work closely with designers to develop compelling email campaigns, loading email HTML into ESP, schedule launches, manage segmentation, automated series and list hygiene.
- Optimize email initiatives, monitor campaigns metrics, identify areas for improvement.
- Partner with merchandising team on executing email marketing calendar.
- Publish content to social media channels, track social media campaigns.
- Publish and present reports and findings to the team on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Knowledge and experience with ROAS, ROI, CPA, and additional marketing KPIs .
- Working knowledge of all aspects of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ad Manager and Power Editor.
- Experience with keyword research tools and ability to use these tools to optimize PPC campaigns (including keyword matching and negative keywords).
- Experience with web analytics tools used to analyze effectiveness of marketing strategies in generating increased organic revenue and to improve PPC campaigns.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines.
- Passion for online marketing and paid search in particular.
- Google and/or Bing ads certified a plus.
Contact [email protected] for more information.