Your Ultimate Plus Size Lingerie Boutique
The Ecommerce Marketing Coordinator is responsible for creating, developing and managing content across the web, social networks and email and other marketing channels. The primary objectives of this position are to grow Ecommerce revenue and ensure brand consistency across all channels. The Ecommerce Marketing Coordinator will manage all online store activities with a focus on improving customer acquisition, conversion and retention. This includes creating content, managing social media, email marketing, creative assets, new and ongoing marketing platforms all while ensuring our brand integrity.
- Coordinate outside vendors including SEM teams (Facebook, Remarketing, PPC, Affiliates), SEO, copywriters, photo editors.
- Assist with SEM, Facebook Ads, Retargeting campaigns
- Work with graphic designers to create and send email newsletters. Set up in ESP, QA Test, analyze reports.
- Manage loyalty & referral programs, launch loyalty campaign email program.
- Provide analytics on the effectiveness of marketing and ecommerce activities.
- Write SEO friendly blogs and articles, update content
- Manage SEO / Meta data for product pages
- Find and manage guest bloggers & copywriters
- Create & manage product Q&A
- Proofread and ensure all content is error-free & consistent with brand voice.
- Create and maintain relevant social media accounts
- Develop and curate content
- Proactively engage with fans on all properties and respond to questions in a timely manner
- Strategize and execute promotions such as contests and giveaways
- Stay on top of trending topics and breaking news in fashion, plus size, women's issues & sexual health.
- Assist with PR & influencer marketing efforts, including shipping and various admin duties
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in an ecommerce environment
- Experience with SEM programs (Facebook, Remarketing, Affiliate, PPC) a plus
- Experience creating, editing and proofing copy.
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of online visual merchandising
- Capable of researching and learning new technology applications.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines.