Customer Service Specialist/Lingerie Consultant
We are looking for a hands on Customer Service Specialist who truly enjoys helping customers and working with a high performing Customer Service team. Our ideal candidate has an upbeat, positive, “can-do” attitude and knows the importance of exceptional customer service. Must be a self-starter who is able to take initiative, make decisions, follow through on projects – and most importantly – someone who loves lingerie, curvy women and promoting a positive body image.
We are a small growing company in an entrepreneurial environment with a strong focus on the customer. Working here requires energy, teamwork, commitment and integrity. If you are committed to excellence, and enjoy helping people, and want to be part of a growing company we invite you to apply today.
- Represent the Brand in a positive, upbeat manner.
- Respond to questions about fit, product availability, and promotions via phone, email, social media and online chat. Provide guidance through the online ordering process.
- Address and resolve post-order questions regarding shipping, billing, and delivery.
- Utilize a variety of software programs to resolve customer inquiries.
- Work with external shipping contractors to assist customers with both domestic and international issues.
- Take initiative to elevate personal knowledge of product categories to answer product and sizing questions and ensure customers get the best fit and best product for their needs
- Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution in a timely manner
- Monitor and share customer feedback with the team to improve merchandise and web experience
- A commitment to continuous improvement of the customer service experience
- Additional tasks as needed, including but not limited to, general data entry, purchase orders, back orders returns, new product set ups, billing, chargebacks etc
- Minimum of 2+ years Customer Service experience
- Professional and friendly with strong phone presence
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely communicate in writing and speech, as well as listen to and interpret customer needs
- A keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize efficiently while maintaining standards for productivity, quality, and service
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite and Internet Browsers
- Working knowledge of Customer Service software, processes and tools. Zendesk a plus.
We value all of our employees and care about who they are and what’s important to them. Please send us a resume with a cover letter telling us a little something about yourself and what you are looking for and what makes you a good fit for this position.