In this newly created position, we are looking for an Accounting Manager to join our team. We are a small entrepreneurial company located in Los Angeles and need an Accounting Manager to oversee the day to day accounting activities The right person should thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where they will get satisfaction from seeing how their contributions have made an impact. We are ready to expand and are looking for the right person to join our team. This is a hands on position working closely with the CEO and management team. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only a self-starter but an innovator who can think out of the box and understands that they are willing to do whatever to get the job done. If you feel you possess the qualifications and are looking for that new opportunity than we want to talk with you. Be part of an amazing team where you will make a significant contribution to the company and will be rewarded by working in a culture that is based on rewarding and recognizing the most valuable asset, our employee. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Oversee all financial and accounting operations and processes (Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, budgets, chart of accounts, cash)
- Preparation of pro-forma models and detailed cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of financial statements, month-end, and year-end close, account reconciliation and analysis, and consolidation and financial reporting & disclosure
- Development and execution of accounting practices in accordance with GAAP and corporate policies and procedures to ensure effective internal controls
- Provide information and coordinate annual review with external auditors
- Manages all human resources reporting and payroll with assistance of 3rd party vendor
- Preparation of internal management reports
- Assign projects and supervise staff to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Assisting in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Experience with entrepreneurial environment. Must be a team-player, willing to roll up their sleeves to help the company grow and accomplish the needed accounting and financial milestones
- Possess a strong analytical acumen coupled with effective problem solving skills
- Incredibly detailed with superb documentation skills
- Effective communicator; verbal, written and interpersonal. Able to communicate to both finance and non-finance audiences is a must
- A self-directed professional who knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline
- Solid knowledge of ERP systems and Excel
Qualified candidates should forward their resume and salary history. Please note that responses without salary history will not be considered.
Career Level Required: Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Experience Required: 5+ to 7 Years
Education Required: BS/BA in Accounting
Contact [email protected] for more information.